Easy Banana Creme Brulee
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (3 Hour 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 24 NILLA Wafers, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Large Bananas, Thinly Sliced (about 2 Cups)
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Cook & Serve Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
PLACE wafer pieces on bottom of 1-1/2-quart shallow heatproof dish. Top with banana slices; set aside.
COOK pudding as directed on package using 2 cups milk; pour evenly over bananas. Refrigerate several hours or until set.
PREHEAT broiler. Sprinkle sugar evenly over pudding. Broil 3 to 5 minutes or until sugar is melted and slightly browned. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Evenly Sprinkle Sugar Over Pudding Place measured brown sugar in strainer; press through strainer over pudding, using back of wooden spoon.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS