- Cheesy Green Onion Corn Saute
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Holiday BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies
- Spinach-Feta Topped Burgers
- Raspberry Ripple Milk Shake
- White Chocolate, Fruit and Nut Clusters
- OREO O's Graham Cracker Bars
- Peach Melba Ribbon Pie
Rocky Road Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) Brownie Mix
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces
PREPARE and bake brownie mix in 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on package for cake-like brownies.
REMOVE brownies from oven; immediately sprinkle with marshmallows.
PLACE chocolate chunks and milk in small saucepan; cook on low heat until chocolate is completely melted, stirring frequently. Drizzle over marshmallows; sprinkle with walnuts. Cool completely. Cut into 32 brownies.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Substitute PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts for the walnuts.
How To Easily Cut Brownies Spray knife with cooking spray before cutting brownies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS