Holiday Wreath Cake
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes ( Total Time: 4 Hour 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 15
- 25 Holiday OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 10 Starlight Mint Candies, Crushed
- 1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream, Softened
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Few Drops Green Food Coloring
- 1 tube (4.25 oz.) Red Decorating Icing
- 20 Cinnamon Red Hot Candies
- 2 tablespoons Green Colored Sugar
SPLIT 15 of the cookies, leaving filling on 1 side of each cookie. Stand cookies with filling attached, filling sides out, on edge around rim of 9-inch springform pan.
CRUSH cookie halves without filling; mix with granulated sugar and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of pan. Coarsely chop remaining 10 whole cookies; stir into ice cream along with the mint candies. Spread evenly over crust. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
TINT whipped topping with green food coloring to desired shade of green; spread or pipe into wreath design on top of cake. Decorate with icing, cinnamon candies and colored sugar. Remove rim of pan just before serving. Cut dessert into 15 slices. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Since this festive ice cream cake makes 15 servings, it is the perfect dessert to serve at your next holiday celebration.
Once thawed, refrigerate COOL WHIP Whipped Topping for up to 2 weeks or re-freeze.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS