Apple Walnut Bread Pudding
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time : 1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) French Bread, Cut Into 1-inch Cubes (about 4 Cups)
- 3 medium Apples, Chopped
- 1 cup Chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 1 qt. (4 cups) Milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Cook & Serve Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon, Divided
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
PREHEAT oven to 350°ï¿½F. Toss bread cubes with apples and walnuts; place in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and 1 tsp. of the cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Pour over bread mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp. cinnamon.
BAKE 50 minutes to 1 hour or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Top with whipped topping just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute raisins, dried cranberries or dried cherries for the walnuts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS