Salsa Bbq Hot Dogs
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1 package (16 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Beef Franks
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 10 Hot Dog Buns, Split
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
HEAT franks as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, mix salsa and barbecue sauce in small saucepan; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
PLACE franks in buns. Top with the salsa mixture and onions; sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit.
Substitute OSCAR MAYER Wieners for the beef franks.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS