Grilled Steak With Garlic-mushroom Sauce
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Sliced Onions
- 1/4 cup A.1. Roasted Garlic Steak Sauce
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 Boneless Beef Ribeye Steaks (8 Ounces Each)
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to low.
STIR in steak sauce and sour cream; cook 1 minute or until heated through. (Do not boil.) Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
GRILL steaks 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Cut each steak in half. Serve topped with the mushroom sauce.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a crisp, mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Prepare as directed, using A.1. Original Steak Sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS