- Cheesy Green Onion Corn Saute
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Holiday BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies
- Spinach-Feta Topped Burgers
- Raspberry Ripple Milk Shake
- White Chocolate, Fruit and Nut Clusters
- OREO O's Graham Cracker Bars
- Peach Melba Ribbon Pie
New Ranch Dip With Ritz® Chips
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes(Total Time : 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise Or MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Recipe Pieces Or Bits
- 2 tablespoons Green Onion Slices
- RITZ Toasted Chips Original
MIX all ingredients except chips; cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. SERVE as a dip with chips.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream, KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing and KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise.
When eating appetizers at a social occasion, preview your choices and decide which you'd like to try instead of taking some of each.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS