Roast Pork With Pineapple-mustard Glaze
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/3 cup Apricot-pineapple Preserves
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Pork Loin Center Rib Roast (3 Pounds), Backbone Loosened (6 Ribs)
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Mix preserves, mustard, pineapple juice, soy sauce and ginger until well blended; set aside. Place roast, rib side down, in shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer into roast without touching the bone.
BAKE 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 155°F, brushing with the mustard mixture during the last 20 min. of the baking time.
COVER roast with foil; let stand 10 min. before carving roast to serve. (Meat temperature will rise about 5°F during the standing time.) Garnish with orange wedges, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Substitute orange juice for the pineapple juice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS