Grilled Chicken Salad On Crispy Tortillas
- Prep Time: 20 minutes( total time: 34 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Flour Tortillas (10 Inches)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Italian Dressing, Divided
- 1 medium Red Pepper, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 2 medium Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 cup Chopped Fresh Pineapple
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Mixed Salad Greens
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Place tortillas in single layer on baking sheets; brush evenly with 1 Tbsp. of the dressing. Bake 6 to 8 min. or until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned.
HEAT 3 Tbsp. of the remaining dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add peppers; cook and stir 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Add tomatoes, pineapple and chicken; cook and stir 3 min. or until heated through.
TOSS greens with remaining 1/4 cup dressing in large bowl. Place tortillas on salad plates. Spoon greens mixture evenly onto tortillas; top with the chicken mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 cup drained canned pineapple chunks for the chopped fresh pineapple.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS