- Cheesy Green Onion Corn Saute
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Holiday BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies
- Spinach-Feta Topped Burgers
- Raspberry Ripple Milk Shake
- White Chocolate, Fruit and Nut Clusters
- OREO O's Graham Cracker Bars
- Peach Melba Ribbon Pie
Chicken & Green Bean Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-1/2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) Frozen Cut Green Beans, Thawed
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Made With 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Into Half-inch Cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 cups Hot Cooked Long-grain Rice
SPRAY large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook and stir on medium-high heat 3 to 4 min. or until cooked through.
STIR in beans and water. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 5 min. or until beans are tender.
ADD VELVEETA and pepper; cook until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring frequently. Serve over the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To quick-thaw frozen green beans, microwave for about half the cooking time specified on the package.
Make it Easy
Prepare as directed, substituting 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Grilled or Italian Style Chicken Breast Strips for the cooked fresh chicken strips.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS