- Cheesy Green Onion Corn Saute
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Holiday BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies
- Spinach-Feta Topped Burgers
- Raspberry Ripple Milk Shake
- White Chocolate, Fruit and Nut Clusters
- OREO O's Graham Cracker Bars
- Peach Melba Ribbon Pie
30-minute Dijon Pork & Rice Pilaf
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 teaspoons Canola Oil
- 3/4 Pound (12 ounces) Pork Tenderloin, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 cups Water
- 1-1/2 cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 1 Medium Apple, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 tablespoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 3 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; season with salt and pepper. Cook 8 min. or until meat is cooked through, stirring frequently. Remove meat from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD water, rice, apples, cranberries and mustard to skillet; mix well. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 min.
SPOON rice mixture onto serving platter; top with the meat mixture. Sprinkle with onions and walnuts.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Look for pre-cut pork strips in the meat section of your grocery store.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS