- Cheesy Green Onion Corn Saute
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Holiday BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies
- Spinach-Feta Topped Burgers
- Raspberry Ripple Milk Shake
- White Chocolate, Fruit and Nut Clusters
- OREO O's Graham Cracker Bars
- Peach Melba Ribbon Pie
Family-size Pizza Calzone
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 cans (10 ounce each) Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 package (8 ounce) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 1-1/2 ounce sliced OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Pecent Grated Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Unroll 1 pizza crust onto greased baking sheet. Gently stretch crust to 12x10-inch rectangle.
SPREAD crust evenly with pizza sauce to within 1 inch of edge of crust. Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and remaining mozzarella cheese. Reserve 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese; sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over mozzarella cheese. Top with second pizza crust; crimp edge with fork to seal. Sprinkle with reserved 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until evenly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with additional heated pizza sauce, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute chopped fresh vegetables, such as green pepper, red pepper, broccoli or onion for the pepperoni.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS