- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (15 ounce) Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans), Drained, Rinsed
- 1 package (9 ounce) Frozen Artichoke Hearts, Thawed, Chopped
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Horseradish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 cup Baby Spinach Leaves, Chopped
- 1 Medium Tomato, Chopped
- 4 Whole Wheat Pita Bread Rounds, Cut In Half
MIX beans, artichokes, dressing, horseradish sauce and oregano in medium bowl.
ADD spinach and tomato; toss lightly.
SPOON evenly into pita halves.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute canned black beans, kidney beans or white beans for garbanzo beans.
Prepare filling as directed; pack in airtight container in cooler. Pack split pita breads in sealable plastic food storage bag. Spoon filling into pita breads just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS