Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Prep Time: 15 minutes(Total time: 1 hour 35 minutes)
- Serving Size: 36
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut (Five & One Third Cups)
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 6 tablespoons Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Egg Whites, Lightly Beaten
- 1 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt in large bowl until well blended. Add egg whites and almond extract; mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto greased and floured baking sheets.
BAKE 20 min. or until edges of cookies are golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely.
DIP cookies halfway into melted chocolate. Let stand at room temperature or refrigerate on wax paper-lined tray 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Desserts can be part of a balanced diet, but remember to watch portion sizes.
Store in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 1 week.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS