Creamy Layered Blt Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 28
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 pkg. (2.1 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Bacon
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 medium Tomatoes, Chopped, Divided
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
MIX sour cream and onion powder.
SPOON onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
HEAT bacon as directed on package; cut into small pieces. Sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Top with cheese, 3/4 cup of the tomato and the lettuce; sprinkle with the remaining tomato. Serve with NABISCO Crackers, pretzels, toast triangles or fresh vegetable dippers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 pkg. (3 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits or 1 pkg. (2.8 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Recipe Pieces for the Ready to Serve Bacon.
How To Easily Cut OSCAR MAYER Ready to Serve Bacon Separate slices and stack on top of each other. Cut into desired sized pieces using clean kitchen scissors.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS