Apple-walnut Sweet Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3 Medium Sweet Potatoes, Peeled, Cut Into Bite-size Chunks
- 2 Medium Unpeeled Apples, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces
PLACE sweet potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
TOSS apples with apple juice and cinnamon until evenly coated; spoon over sweet potatoes. Cover.
BAKE at 375°F for 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with walnuts. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
To serve as a main dish, prepare as directed adding 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) thinly sliced OSCAR MAYER Turkey Polska Kielbasa to the sweet potatoes in baking dish before topping with apple mixture.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS