Cheddary Artichoke Snacks
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 13 minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 1 loaf (about 1 lb.) French Bread, Cut Into 20 Slices, Toasted
- 1 jar (6 oz.) Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Drained, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Sliced Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 tablespoons Green Onion Slices
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) CRACKER BARREL Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Cut Into 20 Slices
PREHEAT broiler. Place toast slices on baking sheet; top with artichokes, peppers, onions and cheese.
BROIL 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
GARNISH with additional sliced red peppers and green onions, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting RITZ Crackers for the toasted French bread slices.
Substitute KRAFT Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese for the CRACKER BARREL Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS