Springtime Chicken Caesar Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 2-1/2 cups Cooked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 cups Cut-up Cooked Asparagus (1 Inch Pieces)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Golden Caesar Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 cup Seasoned Croutons
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
TOSS lettuce with chicken, tomatoes and asparagus in large bowl.
ADD dressing just before serving; mix lightly.
SPRINKLE with croutons and Parmesan cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Italian Style Chicken Breast Strips.
Substitute 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen asparagus for the fresh asparagus. Just thaw, drain and cut into 1-inch pieces before adding to salad.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS