Planters Rice & Dried Fruit Salad
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cups White And Wild Rice Blend, Uncooked
- 1 Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, Toasted
- 4 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing
COOK rice blend as directed on package; cool completely.
STIR in remaining ingredients.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
The wild and white rice blend is available in a 21-oz. plastic container at most larger supermarkets. Look for it in the aisle with the other rice products. If you are unable to find it packaged in this size container, you can use two 6-oz. pkg. of wild and white rice blend instead, discarding the seasoning packets that come with them.
Prepare as directed; cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Serve chilled.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS