Beef, Vegetable And Shells Skillet
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (12 ounces) VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner Made With 2 Percent Milk Cheese
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 bag (16 ounces) Frozen Vegetable Blend (Red Peppers, Carrots, Broccoli And Cauliflower), Thawed
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil Leaves
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
PREPARE Dinner as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, brown meat with dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add vegetables and basil; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
STIR in Dinner; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Cover; cook 5 min. or until Cheddar cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Any frozen vegetable blend will work in this easy skillet meal, so use your family's favorite.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS