- Cheesy Green Onion Corn Saute
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Holiday BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies
- Spinach-Feta Topped Burgers
- Raspberry Ripple Milk Shake
- White Chocolate, Fruit and Nut Clusters
- OREO O's Graham Cracker Bars
- Peach Melba Ribbon Pie
Boca Sausage Apple Strudel
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 can (10 Ounces) Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 tablespoons Plus 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Sugar, Divided
- 1 tart Apple, Such As Granny Smith Or McIntosh, Thinly Sliced
- 5 Frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Links, Chopped
SPRAY 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place pizza crust in pan; pat out dough to completely cover bottom of pan. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. of the cinnamon sugar.
ARRANGE apples in lengthwise row down center of dough; top with chopped links. Fold over long sides of dough to cover filling, slightly overlapping edges of dough in center. Pinch ends of dough together to seal. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp. cinnamon sugar.
BAKE at 400°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 3 BOCA Meatless Breakfast Patties for the links.
How to Easily Slice Sausage:
Remove sausage from freezer about 10 minutes before slicing. Or, thaw slightly in microwave before slicing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS