Frosty Orange Dream Squares
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 40 NILLA Wafers, Finely Crushed (about One & Half Cups)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter, Melted
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling (see Note Below)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 2 cups Orange Sherbet, Softened
LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
ADD milk to dry pudding mixes in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon evenly over crust. Refrigerate 10 min. Add remaining whipped topping to sherbet; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon over pudding layer; cover.
FREEZE at least 3 hours. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares to serve. Store leftovers in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Note from the Kraft Kitchens
For best texture, do not prepare recipe with JELL-O Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling.
Frosty Orange Dream Pie
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.) for the homemade crust and cutting all remaining ingredients in half. Makes 8 servings, one slice each.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS