- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen BOCA Meatless Original Burgers
- 2 cups Red, Yellow Or Green Pepper Strips
- 1 jar (26 oz.) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1 cup Shredded Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
COOK burgers in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min.; turn burgers. Add peppers; cook an additional 4 to 5 min. or until peppers are crisp-tender, stirring peppers occasionally.
ADD spaghetti sauce, water and chili powder; stir until peppers are evenly coated. Bring to boil.
STIR in rice; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Try using BOCA Meatless All American Flame Grilled Burgers or Cheeseburgers.
Substitute sliced mushrooms or your family's favorite frozen vegetables for the peppers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS