Mediterranean Microwaved Fish For Two
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 Frozen Cod Fillets (4 Ounces Each), Thawed
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1 medium Zucchini, Sliced
- 1 medium Tomato, Cut Into 8 Wedges
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives
- 2 tablespoons ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese With Lemon, Garlic & Oregano
- 2 Lemon Wedges
PLACE fish fillets in 9-inch square microwaveable dish; spoon 1 Tbsp. of the dressing over each fillet. Top evenly with zucchini, tomatoes and olives. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, leaving one corner turned back to allow steam to vent.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 8 to 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork. Let stand 2 min.
SPRINKLE with cheese. Serve with lemon wedges.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using any mild-flavored white fish, such as haddock, sole, whitefish or halibut.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS