Creamy Tomato Tortellini
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Italian-style Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 2 cups Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 package (9 ounce) Fresh Or Frozen Cheese Tortellini
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8 ounce package) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time.
MEANWHILE, cook tomatoes in large skillet on medium heat 5 min. Add cream cheese and seasoning; cook 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
DRAIN pasta mixture. Add to tomato mixture in skillet; mix lightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS