- Cheesy Green Onion Corn Saute
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Holiday BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies
- Spinach-Feta Topped Burgers
- Raspberry Ripple Milk Shake
- White Chocolate, Fruit and Nut Clusters
- OREO O's Graham Cracker Bars
- Peach Melba Ribbon Pie
Peruvian Grilled Chicken Thighs With Tomato-cilantro Sauce
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 4
- 8 Chicken Thighs, Bone In (With Or Without Skin), About Two & Half Pounds
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Ripe Avocado, Peeled And Sliced To Garnish
- 2 cups White Rice (optional), Cooked
- Sour Cream, About 4 Tablespoons
Sauce (See below for prep.)2 ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped;1 small red onion, coarsely chopped;1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped;1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained;1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves;Salt and pepper to taste.
Prepare the coals for the grill or preheat the broiler.In a small bowl, mix together the coriander, cayenne and salt. Rub the chicken thighs with the spice mixture.
Grill the chicken until it is nicely charred all over and the internal temperature is 160° F. when tested with a thermometer.
While the chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce. Put all the sauce ingredients into a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Adjust seasoning and set aside.
To serve, spoon a bed of rice onto each of 4 plates, divide the sauce among them, arrange chicken thighs on top of the sauce and garnish with avocado slices and dollops of sour cream.