- Cheesy Green Onion Corn Saute
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Holiday BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies
- Spinach-Feta Topped Burgers
- Raspberry Ripple Milk Shake
- White Chocolate, Fruit and Nut Clusters
- OREO O's Graham Cracker Bars
- Peach Melba Ribbon Pie
All-in-one Veggie Mac And Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 and 1/2 cups Water
- 1 cup Fat-free Milk
- 1 package (14 ounces) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made With 2 Percent Milk Cheese
- 3 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Thawed
- 1 tablespoon Margarine
BRING water and milk just to boil in saucepan on medium heat. Add Macaroni; reduce heat to low. Simmer 6 min. or until Macaroni is tender.
ADD vegetables; cover. Cook 3 min. until liquid is almost absorbed and vegetables are heated through.
STIR in Cheese Sauce and margarine until well blended.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Fresh vegetables can be substituted for the frozen. Make sure to cut the harder vegetables into smaller pieces to ensure even cooking.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS