- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 32 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Cut Into 4 Slices
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, Divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 4 Slices Tomato (about 1 Medium)
- 4 Hamburger Buns, Split, Grilled
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Shape meat into four patties. Brush onion slices with 2 Tbsp. of the dressing.
GRILL patties and onions 5 min. on each side or until patties are cooked through (160°F) and onions are tender, brushing onions occasionally with remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing and brushing burgers with barbecue sauce. Top each patty with Singles; grill an additional 1 to 2 min. or until Singles begin to melt.
PLACE 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice and burger on bottom half of each bun. Cover with onions and tops of buns.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 100 calories, 13g fat and 4g saturated fat per serving by using extra lean ground beef, KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing and KRAFT 2% Milk Singles.
Jazz It Up
Top each burger with 1 slice OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked and halved.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS