Java Mini Cakes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 40 Minute)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 cups (about) Cooled Brewed Strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, Any Variety, Divided
- 1/2 cup Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
PREPARE cake batter as directed on pkg., substituting equal amount of coffee for the water. Spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups, filling each cup 1/2 full. Bake as directed on pkg. for cupcakes. Cool.
POUR 1/2 cup of the remaining coffee and the cold milk into medium bowl. (Discard any remaining coffee.) Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread evenly onto cakes.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Decorate as desired. Store leftover cakes in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Prepare as directed, using YUBAN 100% Columbian Coffee.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS