Easy Dijon Scalloped Potatoes
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/3 cup Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoons Margarine Or Butter
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1-1/2 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 4 medium Baking Potatoes (about One & Half Pound.), Peeled, Thinly Sliced
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Cook and stir onion in margarine in medium saucepan on medium heat until tender. Add flour; cook and stir 2 min. Gradually add milk, stirring until well blended; cook until mixture thickens and begins to boil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in mustard.
LAYER potatoes and mustard sauce alternately in greased 2-qt. baking dish; cover. BAKE 1 hour. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 10 to 15 min. or until cheese is melted and potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS