- Cheesy Green Onion Corn Saute
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Holiday BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies
- Spinach-Feta Topped Burgers
- Raspberry Ripple Milk Shake
- White Chocolate, Fruit and Nut Clusters
- OREO O's Graham Cracker Bars
- Peach Melba Ribbon Pie
Cheesy Green Onion Corn Saute
- Prep Time: 5 minutes ( Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 5
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Frozen Whole Kernel Corn, Thawed, Drained
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add corn and green onions; cook and stir 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
SPRINKLE with cheese; cover. Cook 20 seconds or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Add 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper or 2 Tbsp. chopped seeded jalapeno peppers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS