- Strip Steak With Bourbon Onion-mushroom Sauce
- Southwestern Cobb Salad
- PEPPERY BEEF TRI-TIP WITH SKEWERED VEGETABLES
- STOVE TOP Classic One-Dish Chicken Bake with Vegetables
- Rolled Chicken Dijon
- New York Steakhouse Ribs
- Blueberry-Walnut Crumb Muffins
- Parmesan Breadstick Candy Canes
Strip Steak With Bourbon Onion-mushroom Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 24 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 Boneless Beef Strip Steaks (1 Pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 1 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 1/2 cup BULL'S-EYE Steakhouse Barbecue Sauce With A.1.
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle steaks evenly with pepper.
GRILL steaks 7 min.; brush with 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce. Turn steaks and grill an additional 7 min.
MEANWHILE, cook and stir onions and mushrooms in butter in large skillet on medium-high heat 2 to 3 min. or until tender. Add remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and the bourbon. Reduce heat to low; cook an additional 5 min. Serve steaks topped with the barbecue sauce mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serving Suggestion Round out the meal with a tossed green salad and ice-cold glass of fat-free milk.
Creative Leftovers Cover and refrigerate any leftover steak and leftover barbecue sauce mixture. Cut steak into thin slices. Serve in partially split 6-inch Italian rolls. Top with the warmed barbecue sauce mixture.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS