Philly Shrimp Cocktail Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 pound Cooked Shrimp, Chopped (about 2 Cups)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Cocktail Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sliced Green Onions
SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Toss shrimp with cocktail sauce; spoon over cream cheese.
SPRINKLE with Parmesan cheese and onions.
SERVE with WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 pkg. (8 oz.) imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped, for the shrimp.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS